No tricks here, folks! :)
I am so sorry that I've misplaced the few of you who have tagged me for the 7 Things about You tag. I tried to find the emails/comments, but to no avail. I did this a while back, but I'll try to give you some new information, and in no apparent order... ;)
1. I am a Disney fanatic. We just got season passes - again - and I'm much worse than Wyatt when it comes to my level of anticipation about going! LOL I never tire of the "magic"! It brings back so many wonderful memories of family trips as a child.
2. I get motion sick, and have to sit in the front seat, or I'll get majorly nauseous. My hubby thinks it's an excuse to always get "shotgun", but his stomach is like an iron vault, so he can't relate.
3. My original major in college was Elementary Education, and sometimes I regret that I didn't go that way. My dad and soon-to-be hubby talked me into nursing d/t the flexibility and job security. It was a rough time in my life, and I gave in. For the most part, I'm happy with the decision.
4. I'm seriously thinking about home schooling Wyatt through first grade, and then sending him to school. I've talked to a lot of people, including educators, and right now, I'm thinking that this is what's right for us. Maybe that'll change.
5. I'm not a jewelry person. I wear my wedding rings and that's it 99% of the time. I'll throw on a pair of earrings for a REALLY special occasion, but that's about it.
6. I don't eat pork or shellfish. It makes me sick - literally. I used to eat it, but have gotten so grossed out by it since then that I quit a few years ago. I love pork flavored things, though! There are two packages of turkey bacon in my fridge right now! LOL We also eat lots of vegetarian food, even though we do eat beef and poultry. I'd say I'm a pseudo vegetarian. :)
7. I love tree frogs and have one tattooed on my foot...okay fine...and one on my back, too. :) Kind of embarrassed to admit that, but oh well! LOL They're small-ish, and were done in my "wild year and a half that wasn't all that wild" after I was married. Would I do it again? I'd do my foot, but not my back. My mom liked the foot one. :)
So are you sorry you asked??? LOL More than you wanted to know, I'm sure. :) I have a tendency to do that - give you more than you really wanted to know! Just ask my closest friends and family - but they've grown to love that quality in me - I'm sure of it - despite what they say. ;) LOL
Well, that's it about me! I'll be back later today with a Lizzie Anne card and sketch, and soon with more MFTeasers! I'll also have more Hanna for you, so stay tuned! Till then...
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
No tricks here, folks! :)